Corporation tax returns are mandatory for all UK companies registered at Companies House. Tax is due on your calculation of tax-adjusted trading profit over the twelve months of your accounting period.
Corporation tax calculations are almost always best handled by qualified accountants. At ATTA our professional knowledge helps you make sure you can claim all allowances correctly and minimise your tax liability.
ATTA Can assist you with the following:
- Corporation Tax advice and planning
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax returns (CT600)/Year End Accounts.
- Company restructuring
- Business and corporate structure
- Transaction tax
- Tax planning for mergers, acquisitions and overseas expansion
- Corporation Tax investigations
- International groups, UK subsidiaries of overseas companies and foreign branches